We believe it is essential to leave a lasting legacy for future generations, so every material used in making our Hospitality Origins Collection is fully sustainable and recyclable. We take enormous care in how we design our hand-finished pocket sprung Woolsleepers range of mattresses in order to provide an ultimate sleep experience whilst protecting our planet.
Constructed with our contract Triple
Edge Protection™ to provide true edge-to-edge support, our Woolsleepers Pillow
Top mattress has been specially designed for no turn, providing hoteliers a time-saving solution by minimising Housekeeping time without compromising comfort.
Springs: 1000 ReActivePro™ pocket springs
Fillings: 660g of 100% British wool from Red Tractor assured farms and 6.45kg of GRS Dual Density Fibre
Insulator: GRS Dual Density S FR Fibre Pad
Specifications based on 150cm mattress
- 1000 ReActivePro™ pocket springs - Hypnos ReActivePro™ pocket springs are engineered to provide our clients with an assurance that each mattress has been designed to deliver ultimate comfort to their guests, time after time.
- 660g of 100% British wool from Red Tractor assured farms is the super fibre and ours is fully traceable back to the farm. Wool is naturally antibacterial and incredibly breathable. It responds to fluctuations in body temperature by wicking away moisture.
- 6.45kg of GRS Dual Density Fibre, accredited by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS). The goal of the GRS is to increase use of recycled materials in products. Over 230 recycled 500ml plastic bottles have been used in our pillow top mattress.
- Triple Edge Protection™ provides true edge-to-edge support. Multiple higher density pocket springs to a width of 15cm in the mattress borders are reinforced by active strengthening fabric layers and secured with a flat edge frame on both sides.
- Unbleached Cotton and Viscose, naturally FR rated ticking woven from sustainably sourced, unbleached cotton and viscose. BS7177 Medium Hazard (Crib 5) fire safety standard is met by applying a natural M-Pure FR treatment.
- Traditionally hand tufted. Finished by hand, each tuft secures mattress fillings in their correct position to maintain a stable construction.
- Duo S FR Fibre Pad, made using recyclable mixed fibre materials.
- No turn mattress - the pillow top has been specially designed for no turn, to help Housekeeping minimise their time.
- Horizontal handles for ease of mattress positioning on the bed base.