The Woolsleepers Classic has been designed to deliver a sublime sleep experience with the utmost care for our environment. As part of the Hospitality Origins Collection, every material has been carefully selected, including the British Wool from Red Tractor assured farms. This accessible mattress reflects Hypnos’ commitment to providing the hospitality sector with sustainable sleep solutions that enhance the guest experience at every chain scale.
This 28cm high mattress features five layers of comfort, covered in a beautiful breathable sleep surface woven from sustainably sourced, unbleached cotton and viscose to provide a luxurious, breathable, and hygienic sleeping surface.
The ReActivePro™ pocket spring core is specially engineered to deliver ultimate comfort, time after time. The GRS Dual density polyester is made from recycled plastic bottles, and our 150cm mattress contains 194 recycled 500ml plastic bottles that otherwise would have gone to landfill.
Springs: 1000 ReActivePro™ 8-turn pocket springs
Fillings: 1.32kg of 100% British wool from Red Tractor
Insulator: GRS Dual density polyester made from
recycled plastic bottles
All specifications based on 150cm mattress
- 1000 ReActivePro™ pocket springs, engineered to provide our clients with an assurance that each mattress has been designed to deliver ultimate comfort to their guests, time after time.
- Hypnos’ Triple Edge Protection™ provides true edge-to-edge support via higher density 15cm pocket springs, reinforced by active strengthening fabric layers and secured with a flat edge frame on both sides of the mattress.
- 1.32kg of 100% British wool from Red Tractor assured farms. Pure wool is a super fibre, naturally antibacterial and incredibly breathable. Ours is fully traceable back to the farm and we blend different micron wool fibres to create a sumptuous feel.
- 5.4kg of GRS Dual Density Fibre. Our GRS polyester fibre is accredited by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS). 194 recycled 500ml plastic bottles have been used to make the dual density fibre used in our pillow top mattress.
- Unbleached Cotton and Viscose, sustainably sourced to provide a beautiful breathable sleep surface with naturally FR rated ticking. The BS7177 Medium Hazard (Crib 5) fire safety standard, is met by applying a natural M-Pure FR treatment.
- Traditionally hand tufted. Finished by hand, each tuft secures mattress fillings in their correct position to maintain a stable construction.
- Chrome vents to aid breathability within the mattress, helping to keep the guest cool.
- Horizontal handles for ease of mattress positioning on the divan.
- Seasonal turn mattress. Turn and rotate with the seasons to ensure longevity and continued comfort.