To apply for all vacancies at either our Princes Risborough or Castle Donington facilities follow the instructions within the listing below. Any speculative applications or questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post.
Trade Marketing Manager
Hypnos Contract Beds
An exciting and rare opportunity for a trade marketing manager has arisen due to the growth of the Hypnos Contract Beds division.
Key Responsibilities include...
Planning coordination of:
- Brand management
- Campaign management
- Digital communication platforms
- Brand collateral
- Advertising & PR
- Exhibitions and events
Purpose of the Role:
To support the Sales and Marketing Director in delivering integrated strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Degree level qualification or at least five years experience within marketing and/or commercial interiors sector
- Strong team player.
- Experienced in campaign development and management.
- Creative individual with a strategic approach.
- Experienced in social media with an ability to create engaging content.
- Experience of video and photo editing is valuable.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office.
- Numerate/Analytical with attention to detail.
- Ability to work at speed in fast paced, pressured environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to problem solve.
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to manage projects, work to tight deadlines and adapt to changes.
- Solid understanding of marketing KPIs and deriving insights for wider business.
- Copywriting skills.
- Social Media skills.
- Branding experience.
- Experience in working in the commercial interiors sector.
- Demonstrable experience in managing social media campaigns from content creation, publishing, and analytics.
- Use of Microsoft Office at an 'Advanced' level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, with good time management skills.
- Budget management experience and good numerical skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Skilled and Unskilled Production Operatives
We are seeking both skilled and unskilled workers, alongside Apprentices, to train as multi-skilled operators in all aspects of our bed making operations. Previous experience in the furniture manufacture or upholstery business would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be offered.
We operate a 39 hour week from Monday to Thursday, 6.30am to 4.45pm with optional overtime hours often available on Fridays.
Benefits: Life insurance / Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time / Permanent
Starting Salary: £10.00 per hour, rising to £11 with potential to earn £12.50 per hour including bonus on completion of training.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org