Hypnos Contract Beds Ltd, Castle Donington, Derby
This will involve cover on Night Shift, the shift pattern is likely to be Two weeks Days/One Week Nights but with flexibility to cover holidays and changes in workloads.
- Product Inspections on all mattresses and divans
- 100% checks on specialised products
- Flagging fails to Team Leader
- Producing Concern Countermeasure Reports on supplier issues
- Producing fortnightly reports on issues and remedial actions
- Attend weekly Team meetings to plan workload and participate in identifying process improvements
- Health & Safety audits
- Attending site Health & Safety Committee meetings
- Able to work on own initiative whilst following procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can build a rapport quickly and demonstrate a collaborative approach to making improvements
Previous experience preferred but not essential as training will be given. Hourly wage £8.00+ based on experience.